In your HubSpot blog, you can set up instant, daily, weekly, and/or monthly subscriptions. Depending on the options you enable, HubSpot will automatically create separate lists to segment contacts who subscribe to each notification frequency. These lists are then used as the recipient lists for the blog's notification emails.
To modify the criteria of your blog's subscription list:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Lists
- Locate the blog subscription list(s) you would like to edit. The names of these lists follow this naming convention: [Subscription] Subscribers - [Your blog's name].
- Once you have located the list, click on its name to edit.
- The list's original rule will normally be Contact Property | [Your blog's name] Email Subscription | is any of | [Instant, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly]. This rule must remain; do not edit nor delete it.
- You can add other criteria to further segment contacts for this particular blog by selecting or... from the left sidebar. If you want to add rules which will apply in addition to the original email subscription frequency role, click and....
- When finished, click Done and then Save.
Please note: it is not possible to edit or remove the blog subscription contact property criteria in a blog subscriber list. You can add new additional criteria, but you cannot remove the blog subscription contact property criteria. If you do, the list will revert back to the original criteria.