You may see a message in the Optimization tab for one of your pages noting that the page has not been checked for SEO errors, as seen below. This can happen if a new website page is created after HubSpot initially crawls your site or if the tool is unable to find the page when crawling.
If Page Performance is unable to crawl your page, you'll see an error stating SEO information unavailable, as illustrated below.
At the bottom of the page, you'll see additional details about the specific error the tool is encountering. Any of the following errors may prevent HubSpot from crawling your page:
- Status 301: Moved Permanently - a 301 redirect is preventing the tool from accessing your page.
- Status 302: Object moved - a 302 (temporary) redirect is preventing the tool from accessing your page.
- Status 404: Not Found - the tool is unable to find a live version of your page because it was deleted or moved.
- Crawl of [site] blocked by robots.txt - the page has been blocked from being indexed using a robots.txt file.
- Status 403: Forbidden - the server can be reached, but access to pages/content is denied.