HubSpot's Template Marketplace allows you to purchase easy, plug-and-play Templates that can be used for your HubSpot pages and emails. To purchase a template, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to Content > Template Marketplace.
- Search for a desired template by using the filters on the left-hand side:
- Category: choose which kind of product you are looking for (email templates, landing age templates, template packs, etc).
- Price: filter for Paid or Free templates.
- Built with: filter for templates using HubSpot's drag and drop template builder or custom coded templates.
- Features: filter for templates that include specific design features.
- Layout: filter for templates based on layout. Choose from 1-Column, 2-Column, 3-Column, 4-Column, or Multi-Row.
- Purpose: filter for templates designed for a specific use case (such as an 'About Us' page).
- Industry: filter for templates designed with a specific industry in mind.
- Provider: filter by provider or agency.
- Click on a template or template pack to view the details. To see an example page using the template, click View live example.
- To purchase a template, click Buy template for... (for free templates, click Get template for free).
- Enter your email address and credit card information, then click Payment Info.
Once the transaction is complete, you'll receive a receipt and your purchased item(s) will automatically be added to the Design Manager within HubSpot (Content > Design Manager). The name of each template in the Design Manager will match the name that appears within the Template Marketplace.
Your new templates will also be available for you to when creating a new page or email (depending on the type of template you purchased). You can also access the Marketplace and purchase templates when choosing a template for your new content.