- Manually sync a list of contacts to Salesforce (Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise only)
- Manually sync individual contacts, companies, or deals to Salesforce
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of the list.
- In the upper right, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Resync list with Salesforce.
- In the dialog box, click Yes.
Please note: batch syncs may require a large number of API calls. Ensure that you have at least [List number] x 3 API calls available in Salesforce before you proceed.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts, companies, or deals.
- Click the name of a contact/company/deal.
- In the Salesforce Sync card, click Resync.