Customize the company logo, default colors, and company information that display on meetings links, sales documents, and quotes.
Please note: changes you make to your branding settings will apply for all users who are creating meetings links, documents, and quotes in your account.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Account defaults.
- To set your company defaults for your sales tools, click the Branding tab.
- Navigate the tabs to set your company name, logo, and default colors for your sales tools.
- Company: enter your company's information.
- Logo: in the Company logo or Square logo section, click Upload to select a new image from your computer, or click Browse images to choose an existing image from your file manager in HubSpot.
- Color: select a Primary color. You can also select a secondary color and accent color(s) by clicking the color to the right of the hexadecimal value field, then using the color gradient to select a custom color or manually enter a hexadecimal value.
- Click Save.