Use the marketing calendar to keep track of marketing events such as campaigns and campaign tasks. You can also create and edit marketing tasks directly from the marketing calendar.
To navigate to your campaign calendar:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Campaigns.
- In the upper left, click the Calendar tab.
Filter your marketing calendar
Filter your calendar to display only specific marketing events.
- In the top left, select and apply your filters:
- View: access and apply previously saved marketing calendar views.
- Campaign: filter your calendar events by their associated campaign.
- Type: filter your calendar events by type of event. For example, you can filter to display blog posts or social posts only. The full list of available event types for the marketing calendar will also appear.
Use your marketing calendar
Use your marketing calendar to plan your campaign and get an overview of your campaigns and campaign assets.
- To change your view, in the top left, select the first dropdown and select Month, Week, Day, or List view (in BETA).
- To automatically navigate to today's date, in the top left, click Today.
- To navigate between different months, weeks, or days in the calendar, in the top right, click the leftright arrows.
- To create a new task from the marketing calendar, hover over a date in the calendar, then click the add plus icon. The date selected will be automatically set as the Due date for the task.
- To view the overall details of a calendar event, click the name of the event in the Marketing calendar. You can view and update details in the pop-up box.
- To edit the calendar event in the tool's editor, click Edit.
- To view more details of the calendar event directly in the tool, click Details.
Please note: the events displayed in the marketing calendar are dependent on a user's permissions. For example, a user without any social publishing permissions would not be able to view any social posts on the calendar
Create a saved view
Create a saved view to provide a quick overview of marketing events that meet the filtered criteria.
- In the top left, set your campaign and type filers.
- Select Month, Week, or Day, for your calendar display.
- Click Save view.
- In the dialog box, enter the name of your view and select the users to share the view with. Once you finish setting up the view, click Save. You'll be brought to the new view.
- After creating and saving your view, in the top left, click the View dropdown menu and select your view to apply it to the marketing calendar.