A favicon is the small image in a browser tab next to the page title, usually based on the website you're visiting. You can customize the favicon for your HubSpot-hosted website.
To upload your favicon for your HubSpot-hosted website:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Pages.
- Click the Choose a domain to edit its settings dropdown menu to select the domain you want to upload the favicon for. You can select Default settings for all domains if you want the favicon to apply to all connected domains.
- Click the Branding tab.
- In the Favicon section, click Upload to upload a new image from your computer, or Browse images to select an existing image from your file manager in HubSpot.
Please note: for best results, your favicon should be saved as a 48 by 48 px image in one of these file formats: .ico, .gif, .png.
- Once uploaded, click Save at the bottom.
- To remove your favicon image, hover over the existing image and click the X that appears. You can then upload a new favicon.