You can remove a stylesheet from an individual page in the page editor. Any stylesheets applied to a template can be removed in your design manager tool. To remove a stylesheet applied to all content hosted on a subdomain, you can update your settings.
You can remove a page-specific stylesheet from the Settings tab of the page editor:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages, or website pages.
- Hover over your page and click Edit.
- In the page editor, click Settings at the top of the editor.
- Scroll down and click Advanced Options.
- Under Page Stylesheets, click the x next to the stylesheet you'd like to remove.
- Click Save or Publish your changes.
You can also disable stylesheets that are inherited by the page from the template or domain. When disabled, these stylesheets will not be applied to your page.
- In the same settings panel in the page editor, use the dropdown menu next to your included stylesheets to select Disabled.
- When finished making changes, click Save or Publish in the upper right.
The above instructions will only affect the page you make changes to. If you'd like to remove a stylesheet from your template:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- Click the name of the template where you want to attach your stylesheet to select it in the inspector.
- Under the Head and Body Options in the inspector, you can click the X next to the linked stylesheets you'd like to remove. This will remove the stylesheet from all pages using this template.
- Click Publish changes.
To remove a stylesheet that has been applied to all pages on your domain:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- On the left, click Website > Pages.
- Scroll down to the CSS & Stylesheets section, and click the X next to the stylesheet you'd like to remove.
- Click Save.