Submitted form events record when a HubSpot form on your website receives a submission. Once you've created your events, learn how to analyze and manage your event completions.
Please note: access to this feature will still be available for HubSpot accounts with a Sales Hub Enterprise or Service Hub Enterprise subscription prior to January 9th 2020.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools.
- Click Events.
- In the upper right, click Manage events.
- In the upper right, click Create event.
- In the right panel, set up your event:
- Enter an Event name.
- To easily find and keep track of your event, click the Tags dropdown menu and select or enter a tag.
- In the Event type section, select Submitted form.
- Click Next.
- Click the Form dropdown menu and select a HubSpot form.
- If you have the form placed on multiple pages and only want to track the form submissions on a specific page, enter the Page URL.
- Click Save to finish creating your submitted form event.