Set your account timezone
In your HubSpot Marketing or Sales account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Settings.
Select Account Defaults from the left sidebar menu. Then click the Time zone dropdown menu and select your time zone. The options are broken down by regions (U.S., Europe, etc).
Please note: regional time zones (e.g., U.S./Eastern) will adjust for Daylight Savings Time, if applicable. Time zone options that do not include a specific region/location will not adjust for Daylight Savings (e.g., EST).
Set public-facing date formats (Marketing Basic, Professional, and Enterprise only)
One of the most important time display choices a marketer has is what time format to show viewers that come to their website and read their content. For this use case, you can customize your public-facing time display in content settings. This setting changes how someone viewing your blog sees what time a piece of content was published or what time comments were made. This change can be made on a blog-by-blog basis for all users.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Navigate to Blog in the left sidebar menu.
- Select the blog you'd like to modify the date format for.
- Scroll down to Date Formats.
- Select a Language for Dates and click Custom format... to configure your Publish Date Format and Posts by Month Format.