Set your account time zone
In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Settings.
Select Account Defaults from the left sidebar menu. Then click the Time zone dropdown menu and select your time zone. The options are broken down by regions (U.S., Europe, etc).
Please note: regional time zones (e.g., U.S./Eastern) will adjust for Daylight Savings Time, if applicable. Time zone options that do not include a specific region/location will not adjust for Daylight Savings (e.g., EST).
Set public-facing date formats (Marketing Basic, Professional, and Enterprise only)
One of the most important time display choices a marketer has is what time format to show viewers. You can customize your public-facing time display in your account settings. This setting changes how someone viewing your blog sees what time a piece of content was published or what time comments were made. This change can be made on a blog-by-blog basis for all users.
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Marketing > Blog.
- Select the blog you'd like to modify the date format for.
- Click the Date Formats tab, then use the
dropdownmenu to select a Language for Dates. This will populate the Publish date format and Posts by month format dropdownmenus accordingly.
- If you're comfortable working with code, you can also choose to use a custom date format that you create using Locale Data Markup Language. You can learn about using LDML by clicking What's this? on the settings page.
- Once you've made your selections, click Save to make your changes live.