As a HubSpot Partner, your account will have five default partner registration contact properties that tracks important information about your registered leads. Learn how to see all contact properties.
The default partner registration contact properties in the Partner Registration Information section are:
- Expiration Date: the date your claim on this contact expires.
- Registered Domain: the registered domain for this contact.
- Registration Action: the action to perform on this contact, which will be performed on the next sync with the HubSpot sales database.
- Registration Message: a message providing insight into why a contact was not registered during the sync to the HubSpot sales database.
- Registration Status: the status of this contact as of the last sync with the HubSpot sales database.