By default, the HubSpot social tool will shorten links in your social post to a hubs.ly link. If you own a branded short domain on Bitly, you can connect your Bitly account to HubSpot to shorten links in your social posts or tracking URLs created in the Tracking URL Builder using your branded short domain.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Publishing tab.
- In the Publish with custom short links setting, click Connect.
- You'll be redirected to a new browser window to connect your Bitly account. Sign in with a connected social account, or click Sign in with your Bitly account.
- Review the requested permissions, then click Allow.
- Once authorization is complete, you'll be redirected back to the Publishing tab in your social settings. In the Publish with custom short links setting, you'll see the connected Bitly account.
- Links in your social posts and tracking URLs created in the Tracking URL Builder will now be shortened using your branded short domain.