You can manage your blog posts, landing pages, and website pages by creating saved views. With these views, you can filter your content by domain, publish status, and name, as well as other filters. Learn more about creating saved views for your CRM objects.
Create a saved view
For each type of content (website pages, landing pages, and blog posts), you can create saved views that use specific filters.
- In the dialog box, enter a name for your view.
- Select a sharing option, then click Save:
- Private: only you can see this view.
- My team: any user on your team can see this view. This option is only available in accounts with teams features.
- Everyone: any user in your account can see this view.
- To filter for domain, blog, publish status, or business unit, click the dropdown menu at the top of the page and select the checkbox next to each option you want to include in your filter.
- To add additional filters, click More filters. In the right panel, click the name of a filter. Set the filter's options, then click Apply filter. To add an additional filter, click AND, then repeat the process.
- In the top right of the content dashboard, click Save view.
- In the pop-up box, click Save to update the existing view, or Save as new to save your filters in a new view. To reset the currently selected filters, click Reset.
Edit a saved view
Once you've saved a view, you can edit its filters, make it your default view, pin it to the top of the page, or delete it.
Please note: to unpin your default view, you must first set another view as your default.
- To delete a view, click the view's tab, then click the downCarat dropdown menu and select Delete. In the dialog box, click Delete.