There are different upgrade paths you can take depending on your current HubSpot account type and the account type you wish to upgrade to. Take a look at our pricing page to learn more about the different subscriptions.
If you're looking to upgrade to Marketing Basic, Professional or Enterprise, connect with the Sales team or click here for more information.
You can upgrade to HubSpot Marketing Starter or Sales Starter or Professional in a few ways:
- Speaking with a member of the HubSpot Sales team.
- Purchasing via the Account & Billing section of your account.
- Purchasing via the Products & add-ons button in your account.
The following steps will explain how to upgrade your account without speaking to a member of our team.
Please note: if you would like to join an existing Sales Starter or Professional team, ask your team's administrator to add you by following the steps here.
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Account & Billing.
- Navigate to the Products & Services section:
- If you're using HubSpot's free marketing tools and wish to upgrade to Marketing Starter, click Upgrade to Marketing Starter next to Free Marketing Tools.
- If you're using HubSpot's free sales tools and wish to upgrade to Sales Starter, click Upgrade to Sales Starter next to Free Sales Tools.
- If you're a HubSpot Sales Starter user and wish to upgrade to Sales Professional, click Upgrade to Sales Pro next to Sales Starter.
Please note: if you're a Sales Power user, you won't see the Upgrade button. Instead, you'll click Manage Team beside Legacy Power user in the same Products & Services section. You'll then be brought to your Users & Teams screen, where you can click the Actions dropdown menu in the upper right corner > Manage Sales Pro users. Then you can select the radio button for Sales Starter or Sales Professional for users you wish to upgrade.
- If you're upgrading from HubSpot's free marketing tools to Marketing Starter, select your currency in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and then click Buy Marketing Starter. You'll then be brought to the checkout process, which you can skip to below by clicking here.
- If you're upgrading from HubSpot's free sales tools to Sales Starter/Professional or Sales Starter to Sales Professional, click Upgrade now in the dialog box that appears.
- In the next screen, select your preferred billing cadence at the top of the pricing page by clicking Billed monthly or Billed annually. Then select your currency using the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Buy (Monthly/Annual) Plan below your preferred subscription type, Starter or Professional.
- Next, you will see a list of your existing HubSpot Sales users. To upgrade an existing HubSpot Sales user, select the radio button for Sales Starter or Sales Professional, depending on which subscription you're upgrading to. When you're done, click Continue. You'll then be brought to the checkout process.
- On the next screen, enter your company and credit card information or select an existing payment method. When entering your credit card information, you can select the checkbox to choose to share this card with other administrators.
- Click Review your order when finished.
- On the next screen, review your order and click Complete Purchase towards the bottom left.
- Your credit card will be charged according to your billing period during the subscription term, and you must keep an active card on file. Moving forward, you can update your credit card information in your account settings.
You can upgrade by navigating to the Explore the Growth Stack page in your account via the Products & add-ons button:
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Products & add-ons.
- Depending on the account type you wish to upgrade to, click the Marketing or Sales tab.
- Click the subscription you would like to upgrade to:
- If you would like to upgrade to Marketing Starter, click Marketing Starter under the Marketing tab.
- If you would like to upgrade to Sales Starter, click Sales Starter under the Sales tab.
- If you would like to upgrade to Sales Professional, click Sales Professional under the Sales tab.