If you have access to multiple HubSpot portals under a single email address, you will be able to access the Accounts Dashboard. Here, you can see all of your accounts listed with some recent stats about each and a way to easily access each of them.
The Accounts Dashboard may be accessed by clicking on your profile icon in the top-right corner while logged in to your HubSpot portal.
Once in your Accounts Dashboard, you may:
- Access an account by clicking on the desired row
- Re-order the list of accounts by dragging and dropping the left edge of the row to a position above or below
- Easily access a specific tool in any account by clicking Go to: in that row > select the desired tool
- Some recent statistics are also provided for Visits, Leads, and Customers. You may select a specific time frame for your statistics to be shown in above the rows
You will also see a letter next to each account: A, P, T, or C:
- These stand for: Account, Partner, Trial, and Community.
- Account simply means it is a paying subscription of the HubSpot software
- Partner means the paying subscription is that of a partner
- Trial means that it is a non-paying subscription; it is a free trial of the HubSpot software
- Community is a non-paying customer that has access to the Marketing Grader Reports and Competitor information.