You can add links to your social accounts and social media pages to your HubSpot template with the Follow Me module.
Add social accounts to the Follow Me module
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Social
- Click the Follow Me tab.
- Click the Add account dropdown menu, then select a social network followed by your account.
- For any other URL, click Link in the dropdown menu and enter a URL.
Once you've added your social accounts, you can add the Follow Me module to any of your HubSpot templates. You can also copy the embed code from the Follow Me module to embed the icons on your external website.
Please note: the Follow Me module uses default icons for each social network. If you'd like to use your own custom social icons, you can create a customized version of the module.
Add the Follow Me module to your HubSpot template
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- Locate and click the name of the template that you'd like to add the Follow Me module to.
- Click + Add in the layout inspector on the right.
- Use the search bar to find the Follow Me module.
- Click and drag the module into your template.
- Click Publish changes at the upper right when you're done editing the template.