The HubSpot CMS platform comes with a native RSS feed module, the RSS Listing module, that makes it easy to display a streaming RSS feed within your website’s content.
Here is an example of what this might look like on your page or blog:
To add an RSS Listing module to your blog, landing page, or website page template:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- Click the name of the template you want to edit.
- In the inspector on the right sidebar, click the + Add tab.
- Use the search bar to search for the RSS Listing module. Drag and drop the module into your template.
- Click the module once it's added to your template. In the right sidebar menu, click Default Content to expand that section.
- Select the radio button for either Use an external RSS feed or Use a HubSpot-hosted blog.
- If this is an external RSS feed, enter the feed’s RSS URL field to display the content of the feed. The URL cannot include http:// at the beginning.
- If this is a HubSpot-hosted blog's RSS feed, select a HubSpot blog from the Blog dropdown menu.
- Configure the feed's options, such as author name, summary text, etc.
- Click Publish changes in the upper right-hand corner to publish your edits.