HubSpot’s COS platform comes with a native RSS feed module that makes it easy to display a streaming RSS feed within your website’s content. To add an RSS Listing module to your website templates:
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Design Manager and locate the template that should contain the RSS feed module.
- Once you have located the template, simply click on its name to access it for editing.
- Locate the section of the template where the RSS feed module should appear, and click on the Add row button to insert a new module.
- Within the newly added module, click on the gear icon to toggle the options > select Swap Module > locate and choose RSS Listing > click Select.
Once the module has been added to your template you’ll be able to drag the module into the correct position. Then:
- Click the gear icon to toggle the module’s options > Edit Options > Configure the module's options.
- If this is an external feed it will be necessary to enter the feed’s RSS address into the RSS Feed URL box in order to display the content of the feed. The URL must not include http:// at the beginning of the URL.
- Configure the feed’s limits, publishing format, and author information, and click Done to save the module options.
- Select Publish Changes to save the changes to the template.