HubSpot’s COS platform comes with a native RSS feed module, the RSS Listing module, that makes it easy to display a streaming RSS feed within your website’s content.
Here is an example of what this might look like on your page or blog:
To add an RSS Listing module to your blog, landing, or website page template:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Design Manager and locate the template that should contain the RSS feed module.
- Once you have located the template, click on its name to access it for editing.
- Locate the section of the template where the RSS feed module should appear, and click on the Add row button to insert a new module.
- Within the newly added module, click on the gear icon to toggle the options > select Swap Module. Locate and choose RSS Listing and click Select.
- If necessary, click and drag the RSS Listing module into the correct position on your template.
- Click the gear icon to toggle the module’s options > click Edit Options.
- Select either Use an external RSS feed or Use a HubSpot hosted blog. Select a HubSpot blog from the dropdown. If this is an external RSS feed, it will be necessary to enter the feed’s RSS address into the RSS Feed URL box in order to display the content of the feed. The URL must not include http:// at the beginning of the URL.
- Configure the feed’s limits, publishing format, and author information. Please note that the option Include featured image isn't available for external RSS feeds. Click Done to save the module options.
- Select Publish Changes to save the changes to the template.