To clone a blog, email, or page template in the Design Manager:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- Click the name of a template to open it in the layout editor.
- Click the folder icon folder at the upper-left corner of the layout editor to open the finder. If you don't see the folder icon, this indicates that the finder is already open.
- Right-click the name of the template, then click Clone template, or click File and select Clone "template name".
- A clone of the template will be created with the name Template name copy, and the cloned template will automatically open in the layout editor.
Please note: you can also choose Clone to HTML if you wish to access or clone the template in a raw HTML format. This option is geared towards code-savvy users or designers who prefer to edit templates via HTML. When you choose to clone a template to HTML, the cloned template will not provide the ability to drag and drop modules in the template.