To edit your blog, email, or page template in the design manager:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Blog, Email, Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- In the dashboard, hover over the blog, email, or page for which you'd like to edit the template, then click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the content editor, then scroll down and click Advanced Options.
- In the Template section, hover over the template thumbnail and click Edit template. The template will open the design manager layout editor in a new tab or window.
Please note: a dialog box will appear to alert you if the template is being used by other content as well. If you want the edits to apply to the other content using the same template, click Edit this template. If not, click Clone & edit new template to clone the template to ensure the edits you make will only apply to this particular page.
- Make changes to your template as needed, then click Publish changes in the upper-right.
Once you've published your changes, the content editor will refresh automatically based on the updates you've made to your template.