You can quickly access the template for an individual piece of content in the Settings tab of the content editor. Follow the instructions below to access the template for an email, blog, or page.
Please note: your blog template is a coded HMTL template. Learn more about how to access this template in your design manager tool.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to landing pages, website pages, blog, or email.
- In the dashboard, hover over the page, post, or email you'd like to edit the template for, then click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the content editor, then scroll down and click Advanced Options.
- In the Template section, hover over the template thumbnail and click Edit this template. The template will open the design manager layout editor in a new tab or window.
Please note: a dialog box will alert you if the template is being used by another piece of content. If you want your template edits to apply to all pages, posts, or emails using this template, select Edit this template. If not, select Clone & edit new template to create a new template for this piece of content only.
- Make changes to your template as needed, then click Publish changes.
After you've published your changes, the content editor will refresh automatically based on the updates you've made to your template's structure. Changes to your template's content will only be applied for global or locked content.