- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Domains & URLs.
- Click the URL Mappings tab to go to the URL mapping manager.
- Click the Add a new redirect dropdown menu and select Add one redirect.
- Enter the origin URL (the URL of the page you want to redirect) into the Original URL or path field.
- Enter the destination URL (the URL of the page you want it the original URL to be redirected) in the Destination URL or path field.
Please note: when entering a destination URL of an external page that is not hosted on HubSpot, be sure to include the entire URL (e.g. http://www.domain.com/name-of-page).
- Click Add URL mapping to take the redirect live.
Please note: the URL Mappings tool automatically encodes URLs that contain special character glyphs. As an example, the tool will convert é into %C3%A9 automatically when it is pasted into the URL mapping tool. For best results it's recommended to add the URL without encoding any of the special characters on your own.
HubSpot will automatically attempt to select the appropriate mapping settings based on what you enter as the original and the destination URL. Click Show advanced options to customize your new redirect.