To redirect a HubSpot page, you'll need to create a URL mapping from within HubSpot's COS URL Mappings tool. Please note that when entering a destination URL of an external page that is not hosted on HubSpot, you should be sure to include the entire URL (e.g. http://www.domain.com/name-of-page).To create a redirect in the URL mapping tool:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- On the left sidebar menu, click COS URL Mappings.
- Click the Add a new redirect > Add one redirect at the upper right.
- Enter the origin URL (the URL of the page you want to redirect elsewhere) into the Original URL or path field.
- Enter the destination URL (the URL of the page you want it to be redirected to) in the Destination URL or path field.
- Click Add URL mapping to take the redirect live.
Please note: the URL Mappings tool automatically encodes URLs that contain special character glyphs. As an example, the tool will convert é into %C3%A9 automatically when it is pasted into the URL mapping tool. For best results it's recommended to add the URL without encoding any of the special characters on your own.