To create a URL Mapping from within HubSpot's COS URL Mappings Tool:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings > select COS URL Mappings under Content Optimization System Options.
- Click the Add a new redirect button in the upper right corner of the COS URL Mappings screen.
- Select the Add one redirect option.
- Enter the origin URL (the url you want to see sent somewhere else) into the Original URL or Path.
- Enter the destination URL (the url you want visitors to be redirect to when they request the origin url) in the Destination URL or Path box.
Please note: When entering a destination URL of an external website page that is not hosted on HubSpot, be sure to include the entire URL such as http://www.domain.com/name-of-page