HubDB is a website add-on tool in your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account. With HubDB, you can build tables for easy addition and removal of data in your website or landing pages. This is especially useful for event calendars, product catalogs, employee listings, and resource libraries.
Before navigating to HubDB, ensure that you have the appropriate permissions to access HubDB in your user settings. HubDB permissions include read, write, and publish permissions:
- Read permissions: Users with Read permissions can see data within the table rows and export data, but cannot add additional data.
- Write permissions: Users with Write permissions can add rows to a table, clone locked rows, import data, and export data.
- Publish permissions: Users with Publish permissions can add new rows, edit existing rows, and delete rows from a table.
Once your designer or developer has set up your tables for you, you can easily navigate into these existing tables and add or remove data as your business changes:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Website Pages.
- In the left sidebar menu, click More tools and select HubDB.
- Locate the existing table you want to add to or remove data from and click Actions > Edit.
Please note: a user must have Edit HubDB tables enabled in admin access permissions in order to configure table settings and create, clone, unpublish, or delete HubDB tables.
- To remove an existing row of data from this table, hover near the row ID and click the arrow icon that appears. Then, click Remove.
- To add a new row of data to this table, click Add row at the bottom of the table and begin entering your information into the new row.
- To edit data in an existing row, click into the respective field you want to edit and make your changes.