HubDB is a tool in the HubSpot Marketing product that allows you to build tables for easy addition and removal of data into your website or landing pages.
With HubDB, you can easily build out tables for things like event calendars, product catalogues, employee listings, and resource libraries.
Please note: HubDB will need to be implemented by a designer or developer who is comfortable with the use of HubL or JSON APIs. To build HubDB tables, it's strongly encouraged that you start with the Designers documentation on how to set up tables and connect the data from those tables to website or landing pages using HubL:
As a marketer, once your designer or developer has set up your tables for you, you can easily navigate into these existing tables and add or remove data as your business changes.
For some quick instructions on adding, removing, and editing rows within existing HubDB tables, follow the instructions below:
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Website Pages.
- Under the More tools menu located on the left-hand side, click HubDB.
- Locate the existing table you want to add to or remove data from > click Actions > Edit.
- To remove an existing row of data from this table, hover near the row ID and click the arrow icon that appears > click Remove.
- To add a new row of data to this table, click Add row at the bottom of the table and begin entering in your information to the new row.
- To edit data in an existing row, simply click into the respective field you want to edit and make your changes.