To enable editing of specific modules every time a page using the template is created, follow the steps below.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Website Pages or Landing Pages.
- Locate and hover over a page until you see the Actions buttons > click Edit.
- Click Settings > scroll down to Advanced Options and click Edit template.
- If other pages are using this template, a pop-up window will ask if you'd like to edit this layout anyway. If you don't want your changes to affect other emails using the same template, you should select Make a copy instead.
- In the template editor interface, locate the module that should be enabled for page-level edits. Within the module, click the gear icon > unlock module.
- Disabling the module's Lock option, will allow you to edit that module's content from within the page's editor.
- To take the changes live to the template, click on Publish Changes.
Please note: It may be necessary for you to click Save on the page you were working on to see the edit options for your recently adjusted module.