To add a link to your content on a HubSpot page:
- Navigate to Content > Website Pages or Landing pages.
- Find the page where you'd like to add a link, then click the gear icon to the right and select Edit.
- Once in the editor, hover over the rich text module where you'd like the link to appear and click to edit.
- Place your cursor where you'd like the link to appear (or, if you already have text that you'd like to turn into a hyperlink, highlight this text).
- Click Insert and then select Link or click the link icon in the rich text toolbar.
- Add the text that you'd like to display as a link to the Link text to be displayed field. If you highlighted text before clicking Insert Link, this text will automatically appear in this field.
- In the Link URL field, add the external URL you'd like to link to or click the Your Pages dropdown to choose one of your HubSpot pages.
- Click Add Link.
- Click Publish or Update to take this change live.