In a rich text module, you can insert a link to one of your HubSpot pages or an external page. You can also create a mailto link or insert a download link to a document in your file manager.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your website pages, landing pages, blog, or email.
- Hover over the page, post, or email you'd like to edit and click Edit.
- Click the rich text module where you'd like the link to appear.
- Highlight the text or click the image you want to hyperlink.
- In the upper right section of the content editor, click the link icon link in the rich text toolbar.
- Click the Link to dropdown menu to link to select a link type:
- URL: link to an external page that's not hosted on HubSpot. Enter the URL where you want visitors to go when they click this link.
- Email address: this link will open the visitor's default email program on their device. Enter the email address that you want the email to be addressed to.
- File download: link to a file in your file manager. Click Select a file to select a file. If needed, click Add file to upload a new file from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive. Click the name of the file to link it to your content.
- One of your pages: link to one of your HubSpot pages or blog posts. Click the Page dropdown menu and search for the name of the page. Click the name of the page to link it to your content.
- If you'd like visitors to be brought to a new browser window when they click the link, click to toggle the Open link in a new window switch on.
- If you can't confirm the security or accuracy of the link or if it's a paid link, click to toggle the Tell search engines not to follow this link switch on.
- Click Add Link.
To edit or remove an existing link in your rich text module, click the link text on your rich text module. Then click edit to make edits to your link URL and options, or click remove to remove the link from your text.