Yes, see the instructions below to use a mailto: or tel: link as your CTA's destination URL.
For a mailto: link
- Edit your Call-to-Action and for the Destination URL, enter mailto:email@example.com (replace 'firstname.lastname@example.org' with the email address you wish to be entered into the "To" line in your contact's email program)
- To add a CC or BCC, append ?email@example.com or ?firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To add a subject line, append the following to the email address: ?subject=Email%20Subject i.e. mailto:email@example.com?subject=Email%20Subject
- If you are appending more than one field to the mailto link, the second field is introduced with an "&". For example, if you wish to create a mailto link that includes a CC address and a subject line, it will look like: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com&subject=Email%20Subject
- A mailto link that includes a subject and body text will look like: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Email%20Subject&body=Body%20Text
- NOTE: There can't be any spaces in the mailto: link. You'll need to place "%20" in place of each space.