If you've added a Follow Me - Email module to your email template, this module can be quickly and easily customized right in the content editor. Learn how to edit follow me buttons for a specific email in the email editor.To get started, navigate to your email and open the social sharing module:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Hover over the email you want to edit and click Edit.
- In the left sidebar, click the module icon and select the Follow Me - Email module. Here you'll see any social networks you've added to this module on the template level.
- To edit an existing social network, hover over that network and click the edit icon edit.
- To add a new social network to your module, click + Add. A new Facebook social network will be added. Click the edit icon edit to edit this network's details.
- Use the dropdown menu to select a social network from the list of default options. There will be default icons for these social networks on the list.
- To use your own custom social icon, or to add a social network not included in the dropdown list, select Custom Icon.
- Click Replace to upload a custom icon image for this social network.
- Enter the URL for your company's social network. This is what the corresponding social network icon will link to.
- After you've made your selections, click Back to Follow Me - Email to return to the module editor.
Once you've added all the social networks you want to include, you can customize the layout and appearance of your Follow Me - Email module.
- To reorder the social networks in your module, click on a social network to drag and drop it into place.
- To adjust the appearance of the social network icons, use use the dropdown menus to customize the following:
- Alignment - select whether the social network icons are aligned to the Left, Right, or Center of your email. Social network icons in this module are always laid out horizontally.
- Color scheme - select whether the icons should appear in Color, Black and white, or Grey.
- Icon shape - select Circular or Square icons.
To see how your changes will be reflected in your email content, click Apply.
- Once you've made your selections, click Save and go to module list to return to the email editor.