Submitted form events record when a HubSpot form on your website receives a submission.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Analytics Tools. Then, select Events.
- In the upper right, click Create event.
- In the right pane, enter an Event name, and select Tags (optional) to easily find and keep track of your event. Select Submitted form as the Event type.
- Click Next.
- In the Form dropdown, select a HubSpot form. If you're using an external form via the Forms API, select the corresponding HubSpot form you're posting to. To track non-HubSpot forms that don't use the Forms API, you'll need to use custom events.
- If you have the form placed on multiple pages and only want to track one instance of it, enter the Page URL.
- Click Save to finish creating your submitted form event.