Your ability to host HubSpot content on multiple subdomains depends on your HubSpot subscription.
- HubSpot CMS accounts can host content on one subdomain per content tool (Blog, Landing Pages, Website pages) for one brand domain.
- Marketing Hub Basic accounts can host all content tools (Blog, Landing Pages, Email) on one subdomain.
- Marketing Hub Professional can host content on one subdomain per content tool (Blog, Landing Pages, Email) for one brand domain.
- Marketing Hub Enterprise accounts can host content on unlimited subdomains for the same brand domain. You'll set one subdomain as primary for each content tool (Blog, Landing Pages, Email) in your domain manager. To publish content on a different subdomain, use the alternative domain dropdown from the Settings tab of the content editor.
- Service Hub Professional and Enterprise accounts can host their knowledge base tool on one subdomain.
You can connect additional subdomains to HubSpot, but note that these subdomains will be considered secondary and will redirect to your primary domain. Secondary domains can be used to host a campaign, microsite, or other content you'd like to keep separate from your main site, if you have an appropriate subscription as stated above. You can also replace a domain to set up a secondary or redirecting domain as primary for another one of your content tools.
Learn more about how to change which domain is the primary domain for a particular content tool type.