HubSpot accounts with marketing subscriptions come with two default subdomains:
- [your Hub ID].hs-sites.com
- [your domain].hs-sites.com.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Domains & URLs.
- Click Advanced options.
- Click to toggle the Display system domains switch on to display your system domains in the domain manager.
- With this option enabled, you will see your system domains listed with your other connected domains.
Please note the following for your system subdomains:
- These subdomains are unique to each HubSpot account.
- These subdomains cannot be removed from your account.
- Although they may be found by search engines, hosting your content on these subdomains will not benefit your SEO as they are HubSpot subdomains. You should connect your own subdomain to host your content.
- Some users like to use these subdomains to host their content temporarily, then move their content to their own subdomains later. However, it is not necessary to ever host any content on these subdomains. To temporarily hosting content on these subdomains while customizing your design, learn more about content staging.
- If you change domain hosts and have temporary downtime or if you don't renew your domain with your hosting provider, your HubSpot content can be kept temporarily on these subdomains until you successfully reconnect your subdomain(s).