- On the Calls-to-action dashboard, view a list of your CTAs.
- Use the dropdown menus to filter your CTAs by date range, campaign, and CTA type.
- Click the column headings to sort your CTAs by one of the following metrics.
- Name: the internal name of the CTA.
- Views: the number of times your CTA has been seen by visitors.
- Click rate: the percentage of views that lead to clicks on your CTA.
- Clicks: the number of clicks on the CTA.
- Locations: the HubSpot content the CTA is used on.
- Last modified: the date that the CTA was last modified.
- To view a more detailed breakdown of an individual CTAs performance, click the name of a CTA.
- On the CTA details screen, use the Show dropdown menu to filter your data by views, clicks, or submissions.
Please note: submissions cannot be accurately attributed to an individual page, so submission data is not recorded for each page URL. Submissions are rather reported globally for CTAs.
- Click the Date Range dropdown menu to filter you data by a specific time range.
- Below the chart visualization, view a count of total clicks, views, and submissions over the specified time range.
- In the Call-to-action placements section, view a breakdown of the CTAs performance on a specific piece of content. To gauge the performance of your CTA, it is recommended to observe and analyze these two metrics:
- Click rate: the click rate is the percentage of people who viewed the CTA who then clicked it. Compare the click rate of a CTA against another CTA or the historical performance of your CTAs.
- Submission rate: the submission rate is the percentage of people who clicked the CTA who then submitted a form. Compare the submission rate of a CTA against another CTA or the historical performance of your CTAs.
- To see a detailed breakdown of the CTAs performance on all of your content, or just your pages or emails, in the upper right, select a content type.
- Click the name of the CTA to see a breakdown of the CTAs performance on specific page URLs.