Ultimo aggiornamento: marzo 10, 2021
Si applica a:
|Tutti i prodotti e i piani|
To configure lead syncing for your Google Ads account:
- Nel tuo account HubSpot, clicca sull'icona delle impostazioni nella barra di navigazione principale.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Marketing > Ads.
- Click the Lead Syncing tab.
- Click Connect.
- In the dialog box, select Google Ads. If you have multiple Google Ads accounts connected, select the account that you want to sync leads from, then click Save.
- Follow the instructions to add the HubSpot Webhook URL and key to your Google Ads account:
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to your Google Ads account.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Ads & Extensions, then select Extensions.
- Hover over the lead form that you want to sync leads from, then click the icon.
- Scroll down to the Lead delivery option section.
- Copy and paste the Webhook URL and Key from HubSpot into the corresponding fields of your Google lead form.
- Click Save.
- Back in HubSpot, click Done.
Users who fill out the lead form on your ad will then sync to your HubSpot account as contacts.
Please note: if you create additional lead forms in your Google Ads account, you'll need to repeat the process above to add the HubSpot Webhook URL and Key for each new lead form.