Ultimo aggiornamento: luglio 13, 2021
Si applica a:
|Tutti i prodotti e i piani|
To configure lead syncing for your Google Ads account:
- Nel tuo account HubSpot, clicca sull'icona delle impostazioni nella barra di navigazione principale.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Marketing > Ads.
- Click the Lead Syncing tab.
- Click Connect.
- In the dialog box, select Google Ads. If you have multiple Google Ads accounts connected, select the account that you want to sync leads from, then click Save.
- Follow the instructions to add the HubSpot Webhook URL and key to your Google Ads account:
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to your Google Ads account.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Ads & Extensions, then select Extensions.
- Hover over the lead form that you want to sync leads from, then click the icon.
- Scroll down to the Lead delivery option section.
- Copy and paste the Webhook URL and Key from HubSpot into the corresponding fields of your Google lead form.
- Click Save.
- Back in HubSpot, click Done.
Users who fill out the lead form on your ad will then sync to your HubSpot account as contacts.
Please note: if you create additional lead forms in your Google Ads account, you'll need to repeat the process above to add the HubSpot Webhook URL and Key for each new lead form.
Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot to us.