Go to Social > Publishing
From your HubSpot Dashboard, navigate to Social > Publishing.
Export all social media posts
To export all your social media posts, click on Export on the left side of the screen. The account and campaign filters do not affect your final export.
A pop-up window will appear that confirms which email the exported file will be sent to. You can change the email address at this time if you need to. Then click the Export button to complete the process. The email should arrive in your inbox shortly.
Click on the email to download the spreadsheet
Once you are in your inbox, click on the message from HubSpot Social Media entitled, "Your Export is Ready."
Click on the download link
Click on the Download My Data button or on the download link to download the excel file of your social media posts.
Click on the file in your internet browser's downloads section.
Once you open the file, you'll see a database of all of the social media posts that you've published to date.
In the exported file, you will see:
- Channel - The social media application that you used to promote that message
- Account - If you have multiple accounts linked to your HubSpot portal, this allows you to see which accounts you posted which messages from
- Published Message - Examine the content of your social posts and identify common themes, such as words or phrases that get more clicks and interactions
- Clicks - See how many people clicked on the link featured in your post
- Interactions - See how many people interacted with your post, such as retweets, likes, and replies