In company, deal, quote, and ticket-based workflows, you can connect if/then branches with the Go to other action action. This action can help to streamline your workflow building process, especially for workflows with multiple if/then branches.
To set up a Go to other action action:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of an existing workflow, or create a new workflow by clicking Create workflow. Learn more about creating a company, deal, quote, or ticket-based workflow.
- Within an if/then branch, click the plus icon +.
- In the right panel, select Go to other action.
- Select another action in the workflow to connect to. You can only select actions in other if/then branches. This prevents workflow loops. Actions that are not available for selection will be greyed out.
- In the Save this connection? dialog box, click Done to connect the actions.
- A dashed arrow will appear showing the connected actions. Now when a record gets to the Go to other action step, they will be sent to the connected action.
- To edit a connection, click the Go to other action action:
- To change where records will be sent, click Change.
- To delete the connection, click Delete.
- To keep the connection where it is, click Cancel.