When you create an automated email to use in workflows, you can locate the email from the workflow itself to update it.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow with the automated email.
- In the Actions tab, locate the Send an email action, then click the name of the email.
- You'll be redirected to the email performance and details page. In the upper right, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Edit email.
- Make your changes in the email editor.
- Click the Review tab.
- In the upper right, click Update.
The updated email will be sent to objects in the workflow moving forward. Objects that have already completed this action or have completed the entire workflow will not receive the updated email.