Before a member of your team can purchase a quote in HubSpot, pay invoices, or manage your account billing information, they must be added as a billing admin. If you have Add and Edit users permissions in your HubSpot account, you can add a user with Modify billing & change name on contract permissions so they can make purchases for your account.To set a user as a billing admin:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Users & Teams.
- Click the name of a user, or create a new user.
- In the right panel, click the More tab, then select Account.
- Click to toggle the Account access switch on.
- Click to toggle the Modify billing & change name on contract switch on.
- Click Save.