In settings, you can manage your personal account preferences, such as your language, default home page, and CRM communication settings. These settings will only affect your user.
To navigate to your account preferences, click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Profile & Preferences.
Settings across all accounts
Manage the settings that apply to your user across all your accounts.
User name and avatar
The first and last name associated with a HubSpot user can only be changed by the user themselves. Users cannot make edits to other users' names, even if they have the Add and edit users permission.
If you're looking to update your user email address, check out our guide on changing your email address.
- Click the pencil icon edit next to your name.
- Edit the First name and Last name fields as needed.
- Click Save.
To change your avatar:
- Click your current avatar, then select from the available options:
- To upload a new image from your computer, select Upload image. Then select your image and use the slider to adjust the image size so that it fits in the circle. To save your changes, click Save.
- To use a Gravatar photo, select Use Gravatar. If you don't have a Gravatar photo yet, you can click Set up Gravatar photo to add one. Learn more about Gravatar.
- To remove the current avatar image, select Remove image.
Language and date & number format
The language setting controls the language that displays in HubSpot's user interface. HubSpot is currently available in English, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Brazilian Portuguese and Dutch. This setting will not adjust the language in the HubSpot mobile app. To change the mobile app language, adjust your iPhone or Android language settings.
To change the language and number format that displays in HubSpot:
- Click the Language dropdown menu and select a language. Switching your language will automatically adjust your Date & number format.
- To change the date and number format, click the Date & number format dropdown menu, then select a region.
To set the phone number that's used for workflow SMS notifications, security events, and owner property values, enter a phone number into the phone number field, then click Save.
Settings for the current account
View your current access permissions and adjust your default home page.
In the Access section, view the tools that you currently have access to. Access is based on your user permissions.
Default Home Page
Customize the sprocket icon sprocket in the top left corner of your account to navigate to a specific area of HubSpot. This will also be the page that loads when you log in to the account. Default home pages are set per user per account, so you can customize your home page in each account that you're a user in without affecting other users.
To set your default home page, click the Default Home Page dropdown menu, then select a product area. Your changes will automatically save, but may take a couple minutes to take effect.
CRM email signature and unsubscribe link
- To set up your CRM email signature, click Edit signature. Learn how to set up your signature.
- To add an unsubscribe link to the bottom of your CRM emails, click to toggle the Include a link to unsubscribe from all emails switch on.
- Select the text that will display in your unsubscribe link.
- Your changes will save automatically
Chat widget meeting link
To display your meetings link in the chat window, click to toggle the Show meetings link switch on. Then click the Choose meeting link dropdown menu and select your preferred meeting link.