Each HubSpot account has an associated monthly email send limit. This is calculated every time an email is sent by you through HubSpot. Each send counts toward your total; for example, if you set up one email to send to 100 contacts, that is calculated as 100 email sends.
The following types of emails count toward your monthly send limit:
- Marketing emails sent from the email tool.
- Automated emails sent from workflows, including internal emails.
- Follow-up emails that send to contacts after a form submission.
- Automated blog subscription emails.
- Customer feedback email surveys, including loyalty, satisfaction and support surveys.
The following types of emails do not count toward your monthly send limit:
Learn more about the email send limits for your subscription on HubSpot's Product & Services Catalog.