You can edit a property directly on a contact’s record by following the instructions here:
- Navigate to your contacts:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter or HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact you would like to edit.
- On the contact record, locate the About card containing contact properties, click on the contact property you would like to edit and make your changes, then click Save.
- If you do not see the property you'd wish to update here, select View all properties at the bottom of the About card to open the contact property editor. It is also possible to set default properties that will appear in the About card to enable faster editing of your most commonly used properties.
- On the right side of the property editor, you can search for any contact properties that exist in your portal > locate the property you would like to edit, select it and make the changes > click Save.
Please note: Any of the contact properties that contain a gray background are populated automatically by HubSpot's analytics system. These properties cannot be edited manually.