You can add or edit a property value for an individual contact on their contact record.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click the name of a contact.
- In the About card, click a property to edit and make your changes, then click Save in the bottom left.
- If you don't see the property you want to update in the About card, click View all properties. You can also select default properties to show in the About card for easy viewing and editing.
- Search or browse for a contact property and click the dropdown menu or text field to make changes.
- In the bottom left, click Save.
Please note: properties that cannot be clicked are read-only properties set by HubSpot analytics or third-party integrations, and cannot be edited manually.