You can add or edit a property value for an indivdual contact in your HubSpot account from the contact's record. To do so:
- Navigate to your contacts:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter or HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact you would like to edit.
- On the contact record, locate the About card containing contact properties, click on the contact property you would like to edit and make your changes, then click Save.
- If you do not see the property you'd wish to update here, click the View dropdown menu at the bottom of the About card and select View all properties. It is also possible to set default properties that will appear in the About card to enable faster editing of your most commonly used properties.
- Search or browse for a contact property and click on the dropdown menu or field to make the changes, then click Save.
Please note: properties with a gray background are populated automatically by HubSpot's analytics system; these properties cannot be edited manually.