This article will walk you through how to manage the properties of a specific contact record in your HubSpot account.
- Navigate to Contacts.
- Click the name of a contact.
- In the About section, click View all properties.
- You'll be taken to a Manage properties screen where you can perform a number of actions on this contact's properties, such as:
- Create a new custom contact property. You will be redirected to your property settings screen.
- Search for a specific property to view the value.
- Edit property values. Click on the pencil icon to the right of a property to edit it, then click Save. If the value text box is greyed out, this means the property value isn't editable. For example, you will see this with analytics properties.
- See the history for a particular property by hovering over it and clicking See history.
- Manage which default properties appear in the About section by hovering over the property and clicking Add to/Remove from About.