There are times when you will need to change or update content within your Landing Page, which may involve swapping one module for a different module, such as a Rich Text Module for an Image Module. If you wish to swap modules within a specific Landing Page, please follow the directions below.
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages. Mouse-over the Landing Page in question > click on the Edit button
- Within the Landing Page's editor, click on Settings at the top > scroll down to Template Settings > click Edit template
- If you get the prompt asking you toEdit this Template or Copy, we highly recommend you select Copy, as doing so ensures that you don't make any changes to existing pages that are also using the same Template.
- Selecting Copy will create a clone of your Template.
- Once you have gained access to the Template, find the specific module you want to swap for another. Within that module, click the Gear Icon to the right of the module, and select Swap Module.
- Upon selecting Swap Module, you may be prompted to Discard all current module content at which you will need to proceed in order to continue the swap process.
- Selecting Swap Module will allow you to swap, for example, your existing Rich Text Module for one of the various types of modules, such as an Image Module.
- Click on the desired module type > click Select
- To finalize the change in the Template > click Publish Changes.
After publishing the changes to the template, you may close out of the template and are brought back to your Landing Page now showing the new module you have just swapped for.