To edit the template used on one of your website or landing pages, follow the steps below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Website Pages or Landing Pages.
- Hover over the page for which you'd like to edit the template, then click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab. Then scroll down and click Advanced Options.
- Scroll down to the Page Template section. Hover over the template thumbnail and click Edit template.
Please note: you will be alerted if this template is being used by other pages. If you want the edits to apply to the other pages using the same template, click Edit this template. If not, click Clone & edit new template to clone the template and ensure the edits you make will only apply to this particular page.
- In the pop-up window that appears, make changes to your template as needed, then click Publish in the upper-right corner. If you'd like to make more in-depth changes to your template, you can click Open in Design Manager in the top-right corner of the window to open the template in a new tab within the design manager.
- Click the X in the top-right corner of the pop-up window (if you clicked Open in Design Manager, return to the browser tab with the page editor first). The editor will refresh automatically based on the updates you've made to your template.
- Click the Edit tab and make additional updates to the page's content as needed, then click Update or Publish in the top-right corner.