HubSpot’s COS platform includes a responsive Image Slider module that can be added to any live COS page. Please follow the directions noted below if you would like to add an Image Slider module to your templates.
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings > Design Manager under Content Optimization System Tools.
- Locate a Template from your collection that should contain an Image Slider, and access it for editing by simply clicking on the template.
- Select Add row in the section where the Image Slider module should appear - Doing so will, at first, add a Rich Text module to the section.
- In the following pop-up window, select the Image Slider module from the list of available module choices, and click the Select button to make the swap.
- Click on Publish Changes to finish updating the Template.