- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Files.
- Locate and hover your mouse over the file that needs to be moved within your file manager and click Move.
- Click the folder you want to move the file to, then click Move.
To move multiple files at once:
- Select the checkbox in the left column for each of the files you want to move.
- Towards the top of the screen, select Move. The number of files you have selected will appear towards the left of the Move button.
- Select your destination folder, then click Move.
Please note: When a file is moved to a new folder in the file manager, HubSpot will automatically redirect the old file path. But, if you upload a new file with the same file name as a file you've already moved, it will stop the redirects for your original file.