Follow the directions below to move a single file between folders in the file manager.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > File Manager.
- Locate and hover your mouse over the file that needs to be moved within your file manager and click Move.
- Click on the folder you'd like to move the file to, then click Move.
To move multiple files at once:
- Select the checkbox in the left column for each of the files you want to move.
- Towards the top of the screen, select Move. The number of files you have selected will appear towards the left of the Move button.
- Select your destination folder, then click Move.
Please note: HubSpot will automatically update your images on any HubSpot pages when they are moved to a new folder within the file manager.