To remove the navigation module from your landing pages, you will need to access the template the page is using to delete the menu module.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Landing Pages.
- Hover over your landing page and click Edit.
- At the top of the editor, click Settings.
- Click Advanced Options to expand additional options, then click the template name or hover over the template preview and click Edit template.
You will be alerted if this template is in use by other landing pages. If you want the edits to apply to other landing pages using the same template as well, click Edit this layout. If not, select Make a copy so you can clone the template and ensure the edits you make only apply to this one landing page.
- If you see a Simple Menu or Menu module on the template, click directly on the module and use your delete key to remove it. Alternatively, you can right-click on the module and select Delete module.
- If you do not see a menu module, it's possible that it exists in a global group on the template.
- Click Publish changes on the template to take the change live.