To remove the navigation module from your landing pages, you will need to access the template the page is using to delete the menu module.
- Navigate in your HubSpot Marketing account to Content > Landing Pages.
- Hover over your landing page and click Edit.
- At the top of the editor, click Settings.
- Scroll down to HubDB and click on the template name or hover over the template preview and click when it displays Edit template.
You will be alerted if this template is in use by other landing pages. If you want the edits to apply to other landing pages using the same template as well, click Edit this layout. If not, select Make a copy so you can clone the template and ensure the edits you make only apply to this one landing page.
- If you see a Simple Menu or Advanced Menu module on the template, click the gear icon on the module, then select Delete module. If you do not see a menu module, it's possible that it exists in a global group on the template. You can learn about editing global groups here.
- Click Publish on the template to take the change live.