Embed an external media file
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to website pages, landing pages, or blog posts.
- Hover over the page or post you want to add your media and click Edit.
- Click the rich text module where you are adding your media.
- In the upper right section of the toolbar, click the Insert dropdown menu, then select embed Embed.
Please note: Professional or Enterprise users can enable the Vidyard integration to add videos to your content. Learn more about HubSpot Video powered by Vidyard.
- Paste the media's file URL or embed code into the Embed Code dialog box. The following types of file URLs are supported:
- Google Maps
- Click Insert.
Please note: media added with a file URL from a different provider is not likely to render correctly on your page. To embed content from another provider, use the full embed code instead.
Edit an embedded media file
The easiest way to replace an embedded file is to delete the original, and repeat the steps above.
- In the content editor, click the video or audio file, then click Remove.
- Repeat the steps above to embed a new file URL.
Learn more about how to edit the styling of an embedded video.