CSS files or stylesheets can be attached to your site, your templates, or your pages. You can see access the stylesheets that are being applied to a particular page from the Settings tab of the editor.
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- Hover over the page and click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the editor.
- Click Advanced Options, and scroll down to Stylesheets where you can see which CSS files are enabled at the site, template, or page level.
- Use the dropdown menu to select and apply a different stylesheet.
- You can click directly on the name of the stylesheet applied to your page to make edits in the design manager. You can learn more about how to edit your stylesheets in this article.
If you are not familiar with CSS, it's highly recommended that you work with a designer to make changes to your stylesheet(s). Browse HubSpot design partners here and access additional designer resources here.