CSS files or stylesheets can be attached to your site, your templates, or your pages. You can access the stylesheets that are being applied to a particular page from the Settings tab of the editor.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to landing pages or website pages.
- Hover over a page and click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the editor.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Scroll down to the Stylesheets section. Here you can see which CSS files are enabled at the site, template, or page level.
- Use the dropdown menu to select and apply a different stylesheet.
- You can click directly on the name of the stylesheet applied to your page to make edits in the design manager.