Please follow the directions noted below to configure a link within your website’s content to open in a new window.
- First, navigate to Content > Website Pages or Content > Landing Pages or and locate the page in question. Once located, please access the page for editing.
- Find the piece of content you wish to link to another page.
- Insert your mouse cursor into the content at the point where the link should begin, and highlight the text to be linked.
- Go to Insert > Link.
- Within the Add a Link pop-up window, 1. add a link to an external page OR select from one of your existing published pagesand 2. select Open link in new window. When ready, click on Add link.
- Once finished, click Publish or Update to push your changes live.
Please note: Depending on your email client, any link you create in an email should open in a new window in your computer's default web browser rather than in your email client. If you are not seeing this happen, you can try modifying the link in the source code of your content to add "target=_blank".