- Navigate to Content > Email and select an email to edit.
- Go to the Settings tab - Make sure the toggle next to Web Version is turned on and a Page URL is set.
- Make note of the Page URL; you'll need it so you can paste it in the Social Sharing module.
- Go back to the Edit tab > scroll to the bottom and click on the Add social media sharing module (Note that you must have a Social Sharing module in your template to see this option. You can check that you have added it to your template by clicking on Settings > Edit template).
- Paste your page URL into the Link URL text box.
- After you've pasted in the web version URL of your email, click the checkbox next to your desired social platforms > click Save and go to module list.
Please note: Twitter will pre-populate a message with the Web Page Title of your email. If you'd like to customize this, click on the Social Sharing module, then click within the Twitter URL field. Use the right arrow on your keyboard to navigate to "text=." Replace "" with the text that you'd prefer to appear when a recipient shares your email via Twitter (keep in mind that the message will still need to be under 140 characters).