- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Email.
- Click on the name of an email draft to edit it.
- From the top of the page, click on Settings and scroll down to the Advanced Settings section > click Edit template.
- If other emails are using this template, a pop-up window will ask if you'd like to edit this layout anyway. If you don't want your changes to affect other emails using the same template, you should select Make a copy instead.
- Make the desired changes to your template > click Publish when you're done.
Please note that sent emails can't be edited. If you wish to edit an email template associated to a sent email, you access your template via your Design Manager (Content > Design Manager). The Edit template option detailed above can only be found within automated emails or emails that are in draft.