- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Email.
- Click on the name of an email draft to edit it.
- From the top of the page, click on Settings then click to expand Advanced Settings. Hover your mouse over the template preview and click Edit template.
- If other emails are using this template, a pop-up window will ask if you'd like to edit this layout anyway. If you don't want your changes to affect other emails using the same template, you should select Clone & edit new template and choose a new name and file location for your cloned template.
- Make the desired changes to your template, then click Publish changes when you're done.
Please note that sent emails can't be edited. If you wish to edit an email template associated to a sent email, you access your template via your Design Manager (Content > Design Manager). The Edit template option detailed above can only be found within automated emails or emails that are in draft.