You may re-send an email to more contacts after the email was originally sent. This includes sending to additional lists of contacts as well as individual contacts.
Please note: this feature is only available for batch email sends, not for automated, A/B test, or follow-up emails. This feature is also not available for batch emails using the Schedule based on time zone feature.
The re-send will not go to any contacts who received the email on the original send.
To re-send an email to additional contacts who were not included on the original send:
- Navigate to Content > Email.
- Select the Sent folder in the left pane, and click on the name of the email you wish to re-send. Then click Actions > Send to more in the top right corner.
- Select your recipients from your Lists or Individual contacts by hovering over the name and clicking Include. You can also specify recipients to exclude by clicking Exclude.
- After you've chosen you recipients, click Next to review your selections.
- Once you're ready to send your email, click Send.