You may re-send an email to more contacts after the email was originally sent. This includes sending to additional lists of contacts as well as individual contacts.
Please note: this feature is only available for Batch email sends, not for Automated, A/B Test, or Follow-Up emails. This feature is also not available for Batch emails using Smart Send.
Additionally, If you choose to re-send the email to the same recipient list the original email was sent to, HubSpot will only re-send the email to contacts who were added to the recipient list after the original send. In other words, the re-send will not go to any contacts who received the first send.
To re-send an email to additional contacts who were not on the original send, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Content > Email.
- Select the Sent folder in the left pane, and click on the name of the email you wish to re-send. After having accessed the email, click Send to more in the top-right corner.
- Next, you will be able to select individuals and/or lists to re-send the email to. Select the list(s) and/or individual(s) you want to send to by clicking on Add recipients. You may also use the Exclude recipients button to select a list of contacts you wish to exclude from receiving the new email at hand.
You do not need to exclude the contacts you already sent the email to, as no contact can receive the same email twice. That also means that if a contact is on the original email send list, and is also on the additional list you are re-sending to, they will not receive the email a second time.
- When you're ready to send the email message, simply click on Send.
- If you wish to re-send an email to the same contacts, you will need to clone the email. Learn how to clone an email.