If you're managing contacts and customers from different parts of the world, you'll need your content to be translated into the languages of your contacts. You can quickly create a translation of any of your HubSpot forms. All the form fields and values will be translated into your chosen language.
To create a copy of your form in another language:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Hover over the form you want to translate and click Actions > Create translation.
- Use the dropdown menu to set a language for your translated form.
- Customize the name of your translated form if desired. By default the form name will be the same with the translated language appended.
- Click Create. You'll be directed to the form editor for a translated clone of your original form. Your form fields and values will all be translated into your chosen language.
- Make any other changes to your form in the editor, then click Publish.